Loan players returning

Ramarena

Bent, shackell and Baird OOC so around £2.5 mil saved

martin and Bryson sold for £3 mil plus best part of £3 mil wages saved

thats £8.5 mil saved just in players that haven't really played for us a part from Baird.

possibly Blackman could be a sale for a mil and if someone would take butterfield that's over £10 mil total brought in on none playing players. That's scary really. Must be around £7 mil just in wages saved, no wonder we are skint (if we are)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I'm view of what we got for hughes and ince,id imagine that gary will manage to negotiate about twenty quid for the pair....they haven't exactly been given showroom status.

Surely it is the owner who decides whether or not to accept a bid? but if it makers you feel better to blame GR then be my guest

Think Bryson you will have offers but don’t expect to see any fees because at best that will go towards getting him out of the door on his wages.

The qpr mclaren news is possibly already going to be the highlight of our window.

I worry for elsnik, in January he looked like he was already going to be one of the highlights of next season. Skip to now and Swindon’s poor end to the season and our change in formation and I worry he doesn’t fit anymore?

butterfield... god only knows what will happen with him... two failed attempts at bigger clubs but on far too big wages to justify being at a level he’s comfortable at. Ouch

Archived