Online Ticketing

halifaxram

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I managed it by using my Mac desktop and using the best available tag which eventually after countless trying displayed the seat plan with recommended seats

28 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Still looks like plenty of tickets available. Apathy?

10  South Stand,
978 North Stand
236 North East
361 East Stand
42 North West
43 South West
522 West Stand

2192 Remaining as of this post. Thats roughly 29k crowd as things stand if Barnsley were to sell out their allocation.

*30,806 was the attendance back when we needed just a point at home v Reading in 2015 under McClaren.

2 days left, plus walk ups on the day, online ticket issues effecting Apple users not able to select seats. Not sure it's time to call apathy just yet AR. 

*If accurate.

3 minutes ago, David said:

10  South Stand,
978 North Stand
236 North East
361 East Stand
42 North West
43 South West
522 West Stand

2192 Remaining as of this post. Thats roughly 29k crowd as things stand if Barnsley were to sell out their allocation.

30,806 was the attendance back when we needed just a point at home v Reading in 2015 under McClaren.

2 days left, plus walk ups on the day, online ticket issues effecting Apple users not able to select seats. Not sure it's time to call apathy just yet AR. 

I knew someone would go on and check.. Actually that's not too bad. Barnsley have sold out by the way.

2 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

I knew someone would go on and check.. Actually that's not too bad. Barnsley have sold out by the way.

Triggered my curiosity, was a welcome break from Googling who we're supposed to be voting for today and why. 

1 hour ago, David said:

Triggered my curiosity, was a welcome break from Googling who we're supposed to be voting for today and why. 

No polls today the moist one s gone away

hes gone to visit mac

and beg him to come back 

no polls today we’ve lost the derby way 

Chris martins out on loan

mels watching with his drone 

how could they know just what this message means 

the end of Stevie Mac 

the end of moist ones dreams 

On ‎01‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 18:27, Shuff264 said:

Spoken by someone not in web development!

You mean a check as simple as releasing it on a demo system, and then having a play on Chrome, I.E, Safari, with pre-determined checks isn't part of the process. Wow.

Archived