Online Ticketing

halifaxram

halifaxram

Has anyone had problems with online ticket purchase since the "upgrade" last week. Seat selection maps will not load and the payment process is very clunky, having previously been smooth and seamless. I have notified the club, and am awaiting a response. 

This may not present a problem for the bulk of you who may have season tickets, but next week might see an almighty online surge for play-off tickets and the last thing any of us want is technical glitches getting in the way.

Just for information, I have experienced the same issues on two Apple Macs and an iPad. Would be interested to know if anyone else had the same problems. Even if you are sorted, perhaps one or two of the techno nerds might wish to try the first part of the ticket buying process to see if you experience any issues.

I am sure the club would need to know ASAP if the process is not robust on all platforms as next couple of weeks might see the biggest rush for tickets for some time.

All the Best guys/gals.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have had problems at various points of the process since the 'upgrade' including the seat selection and payment page. But these were all isolated to my Chrome browser. They seem fine when I revert to Firefox, you could try using a different browser and see if you still have issues? Or, make sure your current browser is the latest version.

halifaxram

Thanks guys, interesting to note that the process fails on the iPad, within the dcfc app which you would rather expect to work irrespective of safari issues etc.

It might be in everyones best interest, if as many as possible inform the club, as we don't really want to experience this next week, if we somehow bluff our way past Barnsley. I will download a different browser to try. Thanks for those suggestions.

halifaxram

Quick update guys.

The club have got back to me and are aware of problems with iOS devices, android, and Mac.

A fix is awaited.

Its the dreaded curse of the upgrade, which often ends up being nothing of the sort.

6 minutes ago, David said:

Chrome on Apple devices work if you need to get on

Tried it ,, chrome on iPad doesn’t load seating plan

14 hours ago, Shuff264 said:

Spoken by someone not in web development!

I work in software testing and cross browser issues are rarely enough to block code going live

Just make sure your ceremonies are done on a browser that works!

(Ps, if anyone from Dcfc are reading this, if there wasn't already an open defect for this, then you need a better test manager; give me a call!) #gizajob

43 minutes ago, Ramchop said:

I work in software testing and cross browser issues are rarely enough to block code going live

Just make sure your ceremonies are done on a browser that works!

(Ps, if anyone from Dcfc are reading this, if there wasn't already an open defect for this, then you need a better test manager; give me a call!) #gizajob

I work in software development, first response when someone reports a bug "well it works on my machine!" 

halifaxram

Chrome not working for me. If anyone can't buy a ticket for this weekend, I had to select the block I wanted and then take pot-luck with Best Available, but at least it covers the Barnsley game. Hope its sorted if we get into the play-offs.

Hi All

still having trouble with the site. Tried chrome, Firefox and a few other browsers but seating plan just won’t load on iPad 

anyone got any other ideas?

i have emailed the club re the problem .

thanks in anticipation 

Archived