Internet shopping

Angry Ram

9 minutes ago, Gritters said:

It still hasn't arrived. It may be the bank holiday weekend I have got in touch with them and they reckon it shold be here. I actually went out yesterday and bought one from a shop with real people in.

I bet I end up with 3 in the end.

Christmas present? Hoe, hoe, hoe!   :ph34r:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/28/2018 at 20:17, Angry Ram said:

Is it all that?

Is it any cheaper? I guess somethings might be cheaper on Amazon but if you want something from Argos, it’s the same price as in the shop.

I have a steady stream of DPD drivers coming to my house everyday brining various garments for little Angry.. Most he then has to take to the post office to return or some central collection point. Might of just been easier to buy the bloody thing in a shop and get the right size and fit first time. So my question is... Does it save any time, it’s just as much hassle sending everything back.

Would you buy an item of furniture on line? White goods? Shoes? 

Are we just told it’s easier and cheaper and we’ve all just swallowed a load of tosh..

I expect the first reply will be from Grimsby :lol:

Proper lad then - that's how most of us blokes shop, innit? Besides, having clothes that actually fit is properly overrated IMO. Just wear any old size and pretend you're a fashion icon, I say.!

Harem-pants-for-men.jpg

42 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Proper lad then - that's how most of us blokes shop, innit? Besides, having clothes that actually fit is properly overrated IMO. Just wear any old size and pretend you're a fashion icon, I say.!

Harem-pants-for-men.jpg

Nice shoes.. Might order myself a pair online.

Kind of annoying that I know have the body to fit the skinny type clothes and now it’s swinging back to baggy, trousers which look like your nappy is full and t shirts that big I could fit the missus in with me. 

Not buying a full wardrobe set of clothes again chasing these trends, from XL to S cost a bloody fortune even with online prices. 

Old age, I accept you, take me as I’m dressed.

Sith Happens
55 minutes ago, David said:

Kind of annoying that I know have the body to fit the skinny type clothes and now it’s swinging back to baggy, trousers which look like your nappy is full and t shirts that big I could fit the missus in with me. 

Not buying a full wardrobe set of clothes again chasing these trends, from XL to S cost a bloody fortune even with online prices. 

Old age, I accept you, take me as I’m dressed.

Dont worry, you will be able to dig those flares out again soon.

Shopping online so far has not been a trouble for me. I have ordered plenty of things online like shoes, clothes, watches, camping equipments, etc. and so far excepting one product all have been what I thought it would be. Obviously it would seem that purchasing clothes from a brick and mortar store is a good decision considering it gives the opportunity to try it out but online also it works if you are a bit careful with the selection.

Went to buy a TV for the back bedroom.. Saw a nice little 40inch Sharp jobbie in PCWorld when I was out yesterday.. Got the price, went home to bench mark it on line and sure enough PC World was the cheapest.

Cool, I'm in with the yoof, click on 'add to basket'.. They don't bloody deliver !!! WTF is that all about, had to order it as click & collect. Another visit to the SHOP and I have it.

Internat shopping MEH !!!

Archived