Two years On

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
Just now, 86 points said:

His noggin is absolutely massive. Bit of a waste of interior space, if you ask me.

His what now? Ohhh noggin.

As much as he is a complete **** I think he does have a point. Rowett even alluded to it in his interview saying that “players start feeling sorry for themselves and we can’t have that.” It’s all well and good saying we’ve got good leaders on the pitch when things are going right in players like Davies, Keogh and Carson- but where have they been they last few weeks?! Didn’t see much of a ‘come on lads’ so to speak when we’ve conceded in the last few games, just more of a fall to the floor in dissappointment which doesn’t help team morale at all. When things are going wrong you’ve gotta pull yourself back up, not lie down and wonder why the bounce keeps going against you.

Not saying there’s no charectar because every single player has been giving it their best imo, but sometimes that extra bit of confidence given out by the big charectars in the team can really help you believe more that you can get back in a game- and that belief can make a big difference. The fans can help a bit with that as well, like yesterday when we pulled one back.

It’s in no way the reason behind our form in the slightest, but I just feel sometimes where other teams just have a minor blip and pull together to get out of it, we seem to go into a much longer lull which often results in the manager getting the sack. I think part of the difference is the fact we don’t seem to pull back together as a squad well enough these days, in 13/14 we pulled out our blip quick compared to now, and I think that is certainly in part due to the squad harmony at that time.

Archived