Our best and worst months - the facts

admira

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23/02/2018 at 13:38, WestKentRam said:

Chart with just trend lines is below. 13/14 season looks the best with slight upward trend. Other 3 apart from this season show downward trend as season goes on. I'm not sure what it's done with no data for last 3 months of this season to predict the flattish line to May.

image.thumb.png.4541a90a5243dc083ab60ff0fae2e978.png

Awesome - I love a good graph, but this does go to show that this season has been probably been our most consistent - 13/14 started good and got better (finished 3rd), 14-15 started amazingly and crashed (finished 8th) , 16/17 started not so good and did not improve (Finished 9th). However 2015/16 does go to prove you can start well and fall off a cliff adn still get in the playoffs but maybe that is the form of somebody who is going to be out of the playoffs before the first game has even ended.

I can now confidently predict now that we should probably finish 4th or 5th and in the playoffs anything can happen.

Thanks very much for doing this though - very insightful.

Well 6pts from 15 this month is why we have dropped off plus unfortuately Cardiff and Villa picking up pts so are now 7pts off the autos.

We have to get back to winning ways, but hand on hearts who thought in August we would be where we currently are in Feb? No many!

Archived