Worth a try?

Topram

1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

Few weeks ago:

We have an embarrassment of riches up front! Nugent, Martin, Vydra, Bent, Winall, Jerome... who to pick?!?

Today:

Ummm maybe try Wiemann up front? Can we recall Blackman?

A little bit of arrogance from gr has done us a little bit here..he assumed he had all the answers and could let Martin and bent drift off without any consequence...it's all gone slightly to rat **** since.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have come to the point in the season where we need control and purpose. Jerome could give us a better focal point and a bit more hold up than Nuge (who I really like) 

I personally think we're in the kind of form where Martin would have come into his own with link and hold up play to give us better game management. Not to be and hopefully we will find the right balance for the run in.

6 hours ago, TobyWanKenobi said:

Round pegs in round holes aint doing marvellous lately. :lol:

Yep we are off the boil but to be fair it not a massive collapse either ,we have not suddenly turned into a dire team on a losing streak ,we are in the main through poor finishing and final ball ,odd decision and bit of luck ( evens out as we got the rub earlier) failing to turn draws into wins ,, back to square pegs in round holes may well turn draws into losses

8 hours ago, RodleyRam said:

We have come to the point in the season where we need control and purpose. Jerome could give us a better focal point and a bit more hold up than Nuge (who I really like) 

Jerome doesn't hold the ball up; doesn't really compete; doesn't press; looks static.

id rather have an off form nuge and see if he can play himself back into form. At the very least he'll press.

2 hours ago, RamNut said:

Jerome doesn't hold the ball up; doesn't really compete; doesn't press; looks static.

id rather have an off form nuge and see if he can play himself back into form. At the very least he'll press.

camjam looks better as a sub

Archived