Douche of the year

Cisse

Logan Paul. Have you heard of this guy? He has twenty millions followers and lots of them are children. This guy goes to Japanese suicide forest, finds a dead body hanging on the tree and laughs at it and jokes about this poor guy.

What the **** is wrong with people these days? How are you supposed to keep children away from garbage like this guy?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Cisse said:

Logan Paul. Have you heard of this guy? He has twenty millions followers and lots of them are children. This guy goes to Japanese suicide forest, finds a dead body hanging on the tree and laughs at it and jokes about this poor guy.

What the **** is wrong with people these days? How are you supposed to keep children away from garbage like this guy?

Needs stringing up himself the weirdo.

I've just googled this and it does seem ridiculous on his part. People will do anything for youtube money.

On the forest itself, do you know why so many have committed suicide there? I had a look on wiki and it says it is haunted(I'm probably not going to sleep tonight because it's made me scared) :lol: but that doesn't really explain why vulnerable people went there to commit suicide? Having suffered from mental health issues myself, although admittedly not to the extent of suicide, I'm curious why these people went out of their way to go to this forest specifically to kill themselves? Usually if a person is driven to suicide, they do not taken into consideration the consequences such as loved ones so they just do it whenever or wherever rather than going to a specific location.

Sith Happens
8 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

That guy who robbed the Manchester bombing victims as they lay bleeding on the ground surely has to outdo this guy in the douchebag stakes 

I'm not sure douchebag describes him. Scum.

Archived