Bristol (H) Kids for a Quid

DerbyRevolution

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/6/2017 at 13:36, DerbyRevolution said:

Bristol City (H) kids for a quid

£25 adults Kids £1

The cynic in me tells me that the club got told this morning it’s been selected for TV, Saturday lunchtime maybe, but won’t be announced for a few more days. 

Mels not daft 

maybe you're right we shall see, could be that he is concerned about dwindling attendances

Kids for a quid nothing new. 

Know a few people who wait for these for their annual visit.

Maybe the club are keen to see a big crowd to help us against one of our promotion rivals this season ?

Knowing that cash can be tight for people in the new year ?

And that the club would be criticised if it stopped offering these incentives ?

Makes me laugh when people take about 'dwindling' crowds. We got more for our last midweek game  than we did for the opening match at Pride Park when we were a Premier League team. I remember when people were excited about us getting 16000 for a new years day game against Wigan back in the day. When 10,000 in the old Third Division wasn't unusual. I still find the attendances we get now astonishing considering how long it is since we have been in the Premier and what a relatively small city Derby is. 

On 07/12/2017 at 16:06, BobbyD said:

Kids for a quid nothing new. 

Know a few people who wait for these for their annual visit.

Maybe the club are keen to see a big crowd to help us against one of our promotion rivals this season ?

Knowing that cash can be tight for people in the new year ?

And that the club would be criticised if it stopped offering these incentives ?

Makes me laugh when people take about 'dwindling' crowds. We got more for our last midweek game  than we did for the opening match at Pride Park when we were a Premier League team. I remember when people were excited about us getting 16000 for a new years day game against Wigan back in the day. When 10,000 in the old Third Division wasn't unusual. I still find the attendances we get now astonishing considering how long it is since we have been in the Premier and what a relatively small city Derby is. 

Spot on some fans just love to moan

Archived