U23’s v Leicester City

Day

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, JupiterRam said:

Watching the stream and noticed that they played Intro by the XX as the players were walking out of the tunnel, which was the song I suggested in the thread a while back and also emailed to DCFC when they were asking. Completely forgot about it so that was nice to hear and made me smile.

Good to see them taking suggestions seriously. Don't remember hearing it at the home games I've been to this season or on the streams before but I've not really been listening out for it

...then again might be pure coincidence and nowt to do with your suggestion which is in smithereens on the cutting-room floor. Life can be like that. :mellow:Just sayin' 

7 hours ago, angieram said:

Don't know if many of you watched the game tonight. I was there, it was bloomin' freezing!  

Callum Guy easily MOTM for me. Got stuck in, good winner of the ball and in the main moved it on quickly and well. Obviously the imposed forward line and our lack of two good players in Thomas and Vernam made a difference.  I thought we played neat football up to the edge of the area but lacked both understanding and match fitness in the final third.

Young Jayden Bogle played well first half and was involved in a lot of attacking play. He's probably a bit less effective defensively than Stabana but I like him. Where was Wassall? We missed him. 

Really Leicester managed the game well. Their first came against the run of play and to get their second early in the second half killed the game as a contest. They were a tall team and quite physical too compared to most at this level. 

I hope that the players don't lose heart from the performance tonight as it wasn't really a full team with an experienced but unfit forward line. 

Top notch match report there @angieram for virtual DCFCFANSTV. 

9 hours ago, Ellafella said:

...then again might be pure coincidence and nowt to do with your suggestion which is in smithereens on the cutting-room floor. Life can be like that. :mellow:Just sayin' 

No it was all me I am now part of the matchday experience. You're welcome

Archived