Hospitality

archied

Has anybody tried one of the packages at Pride park ? Was looking at possibly doing the pedigree suite for the forest game ( never done it before) ,,is it any good? One gripe so far ,,, says complimentary parking but then when you go to purchase and press more info it says in brackets parking for bookings of four persons min? Need to spend a grand to be afforded parking in west stand car park seems rather steep to me

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, archied said:

Has anybody tried one of the packages at Pride park ? Was looking at possibly doing the pedigree suite for the forest game ( never done it before) ,,is it any good? One gripe so far ,,, says complimentary parking but then when you go to purchase and press more info it says in brackets parking for bookings of four persons min? Need to spend a grand to be afforded parking in west stand car park seems rather steep to me

Taxi mate, if it's a free bar, it's a free bar.

2 minutes ago, archied said:

Don't drink

Well if it's the fine dining that takes your fancy, I can tell you it ain't all that. By the time you get the food it's luke warm, and has never been anything special.  Some packages send you up into the west stand to watch the game, and not in your own box.

which one you looking at?

12 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Well if it's the fine dining that takes your fancy, I can tell you it ain't all that. By the time you get the food it's luke warm, and has never been anything special.  Some packages send you up into the west stand to watch the game, and not in your own box.

which one you looking at?

Not sure ,they got it down as pedigree suite ,, it's not very clear on the club site what you get for what and category of games, 

5 minutes ago, archied said:

Not sure ,they got it down as pedigree suite ,, it's not very clear on the club site what you get for what and category of games, 

I think that's the main tabled area, with possibly north west upper seating. Could be wrong, it's been known lately. Sometimes you get seats just outside the doors onto the stand.

Had the Pedigree Suite (south west corner) package as a birthday pressie some years back (not sure how many) but we played and lost to Watford 1-2. I remember it was a three course meal, plus meeting some of the rams favourite players. I also entered a draw and won match tickets for the next home game but I wasn't able to attend.  You could watch the match from inside the suite or from seats just outside the viewing area. Nearly missed the match altogether as I was taken ill in the days before, and felt even worse when we had to put up with the Watford fans taking the Mick away to our right in the South Stand. 

7 hours ago, philmycock said:

Prawn sandwich?

Bit of a departure ,, trust me I'm a roll up ,sing ,shout former popside ossie end bloke ,then graduated to east stand season tickets with daughter but as they do she s grown up and has busy life so we never really do Pride park but go to the local away games ,,,,, was saying to wife that I miss going and she said she would come sometimes if I fancy going so I've got us tickets for wolves game but was looking at hospitality package for forest game as it might be a bit of a different experience to try but can't make my mind up as chances are I would hate it 

As a present I received tickets to hospitality in the West stand . Which included a store of the stadium pre game , a meal and a bottle of wine pre game . Met a few players through the course of the day and as @Boycie mentioned we got tickets in the West stand it's self instead of a box and in all fairness this took the shine off a bit for me. If I was doing it for a game I wanted to do it properly but it just felt wrong not sitting in my own seat. We got parking as well included. 

Archived