SKALP advert

oomarkwright

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Con that's why. Too busy sending people to other planets and developing electric cars whilst ignoring real problems in this world that need fixing like male baldness. Why is it I can store thousands of songs and swipe right on my phone for female companionship that night but not have a hairline?

Rooney's has failed  you have a bunch of millionaires shining bright every day, Bruce Willis, Mel Morris, if they haven't found a solution there's little hope average Joe on the street will find a cure and in 2017 that is so wrong.

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Chester40 said:

Aren't they just tattooing the head? So it's skinhead or nowt?

Yep just like a tattoo. Waste of time if you ask me. As someone who is receding I would love some magic cure...sadly there isn't.

I wouldn't touch rogaine or whatever it is called, so many side effects.

Sith Happens
5 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

Didn't realise it was just a tattoo. Doesn't seem much point. Bit of a waste of money if you ask me. 

I am not sure but i suppose the theory is if you arent a totaly baldie and you let your hair grow after what bald spots/thinning spots you have will be hidden by the tattoo.

As someone whos hair has been thinning for ages i'd vouch for nanogen fibres, they do a good job of covering thinning hair, but you do need some hair coverage as the fibres need something to cling to.

No good for a receeding hairline though.

Archived