Man can't find work

Day

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
On 16/07/2017 at 21:27, Moist One said:

I hope any benefits he is on, assuming they have some sort of benefit system over there, are withdrawn immediately as a result of his refusal to take a job.

4 hours ago, Paul71 said:

I hope any benefits he is on, assuming they have some sort of benefit system over there, are withdrawn immediately as a result of his refusal to take a job.

He says mainly they required him to drive, which he's not able to.

Sith Happens
51 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

He says mainly they required him to drive, which he's not able to.

The article I read says 'some' of them required him to have a car. Considering he says he stopped counting at 45 with the job offers I can't believe there wasn't some that were suitable...he just says he's waiting for the right one to come along. 

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

The article I read says 'some' of them required him to have a car. Considering he says he stopped counting at 45 with the job offers I can't believe there wasn't some that were suitable...he just says he's waiting for the right one to come along. 

I don't think you're making unreasonable assumptions but I'll not pass judgement without more information.

Sith Happens
12 hours ago, GboroRam said:

I don't think you're making unreasonable assumptions but I'll not pass judgement without more information.

I get what you are saying, these people who have offered him jobs are probably better people than me, I am not sure i could be convinced someone who looks like a thug and has been a thug changes their spots so easily despite all the terminology he is using, then when i see he is just 'waiting for the right offer', i don't buy it yet....

Everyone deserves a second chance though so hopefully he will take on of these offers.

Archived