DCFC YouTube player interviews

RoyMac5

There seems to have been a plethora of these post season end. The one for Tom Ince were someone suggests (AngieRam?) that he looks more relaxed and confident, made me think (boredom has set in!).

So if they've got themselves a good YouTube vid of how they're looking forward to preseason etc, do we assume they're staying?! Where's Chrissy's vid, will it be released on June 1st?!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, David said:

His loan ends today doesn't it? I'm sure I saw/heard that come out of Martin's mouth somewhere

Not today and it's tomorrow. 

Just now, David said:

Well tomorrow will be today tomorrow so I'll be right tomorrow

Today is 30th 

Tomorrow is 31st 

Therefore the loan expires on 31st May mean tomorrow. ?

1 minute ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Today is 30th 

Tomorrow is 31st 

Therefore the loan expires on 31st May mean tomorrow. ?

Yes but anyone reading my post tomorrow will see me say today so I'll be right tomorrow 

“I’m eligible,” Martin confirmed. “My loan spell runs out May 31st officially, so I’ll be eligible for all the Play-Offs.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/may/04/chris-martin-maintain-the-momentum

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

So will we be seeing a Weimann video soon?

Probably. His loan also expires tomorrow.

Think all the interviews were done before players went on holiday - they're just releasing them in dribs and drabs to keep us entertained until pre-season. As Martin and Weimann weren't here then we will have to wait until they get back from their international duty/holidays.

6 minutes ago, angieram said:

Think all the interviews were done before players went on holiday...As Martin and Weimann weren't here then we will have to wait until they get back from their international duty/holidays.

So do you think we'll see a Blackman one or a Shacks 'how my recovery is going' one?

So we can't use lack of a YouTube video to tell who is being shipped out? What can we use, who they use to advertise the new kit?! Lol!

55 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

So do you think we'll see a Blackman one or a Shacks 'how my recovery is going' one?

So we can't use lack of a YouTube video to tell who is being shipped out? What can we use, who they use to advertise the new kit?! Lol!

Strange how very little we have heard from Shackell right through his injury. 

As for the new kit, I won't be happy until I see Ince and Hughes strutting their stuff! 

1 minute ago, angieram said:

Strange how very little we have heard from Shackell right through his injury. 

As for the new kit, I won't be happy until I see Ince and Hughes strutting their stuff! 

There will be Camara, Blackman and Pearce which leads to inevitable forum meltdown.

It's good to keep fans on their toes. :o

Archived