3 months Spotify Premium for 99p

Day

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LesterRam said:

99p is a bit steep init?

It is given it was free for the first three months a while back, having said that Spotify premium is a wonderful thing at £9.99 per month for all the downloaded music you can consume.

I got an Apple music family subscription free for 3 months, covering 3 people and multiple devices.

It's great, even when it's no longer free a whole family can enjoy virtually every song every released for little more than the cost of a CD or Download a month.

Apple, it just works. 

£15 a month.

30 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I got an Apple music family subscription free for 3 months, covering 3 people and multiple devices.

It's great, even when it's no longer free a whole family can enjoy virtually every song every released for little more than the cost of a CD or Download a month.

Apple, it just works. 

£15 a month.

Only thing I don't like is that all app purchases made are taken out of the main account. Had many a argument with the missus where she claimed it wasn't her buying gems for a game I've never downloaded.

When our trial was over and disbanded the family sharing group it was still charging my card for her purchases, had to change my email and all sorts to finally boot her off my account

7 minutes ago, David said:

Only thing I don't like is that all app purchases made are taken out of the main account. Had many a argument with the missus where she claimed it wasn't her buying gems for a game I've never downloaded.

When our trial was over and disbanded the family sharing group it was still charging my card for her purchases, had to change my email and all sorts to finally boot her off my account

That is a downside I've experienced too, but the experience of being able to play both online and offline virtually every song ever written is a pretty big plus.

Maybe other services offer the same too, but for me it's great VFM.

Although I've since invested in a Sonos, so maybe it will cost a lot more in the long run.

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

That is a downside I've experienced too, but the experience of being able to play both online and offline virtually every song ever written is a pretty big plus.

Maybe other services offer the same too, but for me it's great VFM.

Although I've since invested in a Sonos, so maybe it will cost a lot more in the long run.

Yeah the music side of it for £15 is unbeatable really, hoping with the next iOS update in a couple of months they will give more permissions with regards to payments. 

I can only think they are doing it so you really do keep it to close family, wouldn't trust a mate with an account attached to your bank account kinda thing 

1 minute ago, David said:

Yeah the music side of it for £15 is unbeatable really, hoping with the next iOS update in a couple of months they will give more permissions with regards to payments. 

I can only think they are doing it so you really do keep it to close family, wouldn't trust a mate with an account attached to your bank account kinda thing 

I don't trust my son, quite rightly as it turns out, who's downloaded nearly £20 worth of ***** on a strategy game recently, while swearing he'd put his card details in!

As you say, the music side is unbeatable, no longer having to choose what music to buy in any given month is fantastic, and gives you the chance to experience new stuff without regret.

Playlists and the radio stations are really useful too.

16 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I don't trust my son, quite rightly as it turns out, who's downloaded nearly £20 worth of ***** on a strategy game recently, while swearing he'd put his card details in!

As you say, the music side is unbeatable, no longer having to choose what music to buy in any given month is fantastic, and gives you the chance to experience new stuff without regret.

Playlists and the radio stations are really useful too.

If he's under 17 you can set it to ask to buy

5 minutes ago, David said:

If he's under 17 you can set it to ask to buy

18, and don't I know it!

Still, he gets the half time pints in now, so it's swings and roundabouts really.

Archived