Ramsplayer

StockholmRam

Apologies if this has been a thread elsewhere. I only encountered difficulties yesterday so draw it to attention now. 

Living in Sweden I became a monthly auto renew subscriber about 2 years ago on this HDPlayer app. Not sure how the rest of you sign up but on mine I have to subscribe on DCFC official site first on the DCFC Player section first then I can listen either via the club website live or HD Player. 

Yesterday I pressed " play" only to be told ( perhaps luckily given the result) that my account had lapsed and that I needed to re subscribe. 

" Strange" thinks I. My bank account has money in it and Im on auto renew. I certainly have not been in account settings and changed anything, 

ne,re mind..lets re subscribe. But to no avail. Tried re entering my card details only to be told that re subscribing attempts had failed. So at about 16.20 Swedish time I turned to support and have been emailing them backwards and forwards since then only to be told ten mins ago the following. 

" Thanks for your email.

The reason for the current lack of content and that your subscription failed to renew is due to launching a new media product away from EFL Digital and Player HD.

Derby Player HD past and present subscribers as well as all fans will soon be updated on where they can soon listen to live audio commentary, video highlights and other exclusive video content in due course for next season."!!!!!!!!! 

Anyone else had this issue? Strange the club would just leave this HD Player system and not inform me....

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Gypsy Ram said:

I still don't understand. I got a years renweable subscription, and its still working. Been on it for ten years. Is it soon going to end?

Seems so Gypsy mate. Glad yours still works. Mine just quit yesterday. No email notification or owt...

Archived