It hurts...but we move on!

Topram

Once again the last minutes let us down, but this is a new chapter now, first half looked the Derby off recent, the second half looked like the proper Derby, today had plenty of positives although that last minute really does hurt!

positives

• The way the team reacted to that first half, Rowett probably had a few harsh words at half time to a few of the players, but it's good to see they reacted to him and gave everything in that second half if Pearces header goes in it's over!

• Vydra and Nugent both scoring, both proper strikers goals, so pleased to see both on the score sheet, I imagine many more to come!

• I feel Rowett is the finally the right man to take this club forward, he will get the best out of these players im sure! The players should all be fighting to be here next year!

• Russell got his second assist today so now that's 2 more than me :thumbsup: thought he played pretty well, Looked a lot better and gave everything to win the ball!

• The main problem is set peices it's pretty obvious but that is one problem? It's a lot better than having 10 different ones, Gary now has 2 weeks to drill it into them! 

Now lets enjoy the rest of the season and onto next! Gary is the man!! UP THE RAMS

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I find it hilarious the way they celebrated an equaliser in injury time - did they realise it was an equaliser not a winner ? ... l am disappointed we did not hold on for the win but I would have taken a point before the game started... great celebrations in the away for our equaliser and second goal made it a good day in my opinion 

10 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Personally, I find it hilarious the way they celebrated an equaliser in injury time - did they realise it was an equaliser not a winner ? ... l am disappointed we did not hold on for the win but I would have taken a point before the game started... great celebrations in the away for our equaliser and second goal made it a good day in my opinion 

Why shouldn't they? They're fighting for survival, points like that are big. In their position I'd be celebrating.

Archived