Onto next season

Topram

Just got back from tonight, another disappointment, Vydra with a lovely turn inside set Ince perfectly up and that should of been the Equaliser!

Now it's fair to say this season is over for us but these last games could be Massive for next season, Steve must now identify those players he wants to still be here and those he knows we won't be able to get rid of, he has to use them players and get a formation which best suits us, I thought tonight Nugent looked very busy and when Vydra came on he looked class, now I'd love to see them together, Lowe struggled tonight but Russell didn't help drifting in and leaving him in his own, we looked pretty solid just couldn't break them down...we  hear that to often. Camara also added a spark when he came on putting a very good header just over.

I personally still feel we struggle in this formation and I wouldn't mind seeing a 5-3-2 next season with  Vydra playing of Nugent or Martin. I think in the squad players have to move on, it's time for the likes of Bryson Russell Blackman and maybe even Christie! It's a massive squad with fans wanting new signings we can only sign if we sell otherwise we are going to have so many players upset and it can't be a good environment! 

My team for the remainder off the season would be 

carson 

christie Baird Keogh Pearce Anya or lowe

Hughes Johnson butterfield 

Nugent.         Vydra 

or 

Carson 

baird Keogh Pearce Lowe

Johnson 

Hughes     Butterfield 

Ince 

Nugent.  Vydra 

anyway onwards and upwards next season will always come! Let's enjoy the last 10+ games and hope stevie actually tries something different on which most fans can see! UTR

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Topram said:

y team for the remainder off the season would be 

carson 

christie Baird Keogh Pearce Anya or lowe

Hughes Johnson butterfield 

Nugent.         Vydra 

Good luck convincing anybody that dropping Ince for Baird is a good idea.:ph34r:

PistoldPete2
4 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

What has happened to the Scottish lad we signed. Why not give him a game?

He's injured.. Like most of our young players zanzala vernam and now Mcallister 

Archived