DailyMotion

Bridgford Ram

Does anyone use DailyMotion?

I needed to find an episode of a a to show that my Sky Box had deleted yesterday and On Demand, BBC I player, YouTube and even iTunes had all let me down.  I found it on DailyMotion though.  The site looked legit, no pop up adverts and the full show was there in decent quality.  My boy also said that the teachers use it to show them stuff at school.  Is it all legal?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bridgford Ram said:

I needed to find an episode of a a to show that my Sky Box had deleted yesterday and On Demand, BBC I player, YouTube and even iTunes had all let me down.  I found it on DailyMotion though.  The site looked legit, no pop up adverts and the full show was there in decent quality.  My boy also said that the teachers use it to show them stuff at school.  Is it all legal?

I must admit I used to, i found it an alternative to youtube in the past but more recently havent used it. It is legit though, well as much as any when its broadcasting tv shows i guess as i dont think any 'non official' site that shows tv shows is legit unless its actually sponsored by the channel or distributor itself, this includes you tube, although you tube does of course have some official content on it too.

To answer the question DailyMotion is fine to use, no shenanigans from my experience. It is basically Youtube before they developed a million ways to block licensed content.

No way you can get in any sort of trouble for viewing the content, the responsibility is on DailyMotion to look after all that as they are hosting it.

Also my daily motion usually comes in the evening which is probably the most peace and quiet I get all day, depending on what I had for lunch.

6 hours ago, Bridgford Ram said:

If you go on the planner, you can scroll over to deleted on your skybox and recover anything you've deleted recently.

Archived