Forum Introductions

davenportram

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Guys,

New on here and just wanted to say a big hello and well done to the rams today against the brum.

I live abroad so dont get to many games. hows the new electronic boards and new screen loooking?

I,m happy with the way things are going, but just wished we could have a footballing man on the board as i know the Americans know there stuff with advertising, but not sure on the footballing side. Whos the new DOF whos is arriving in January? Will he make a difference do you think?

I think thats what were missing a football guy on the board and although TG tried he was never a footablling guy and like GSE they are good no great at marketing, but the footballing side they have fell short of in the last few yrs so hope this guy brings something new to the table.

Have a great weekend fellow rams fans.

Hello,

I'm another newbie!!!! Long time reader first time poster,thought I'd introduce myself before posting on other topics. I'm a season ticket holder who catches at least half the season but miss the other half due to work commitments. Happy with the way the season is going, probably helps because I've managed to get to the Blackpool and Watford games!!!! Enjoying seeing our academy players coming through and can see the club progressing as long as we manage to keep hold of our best players.

Look forward to being able to join in the discussions rather than just reading them!!!!!

Hello,

I'm another newbie!!!! Long time reader first time poster,thought I'd introduce myself before posting on other topics. I'm a season ticket holder who catches at least half the season but miss the other half due to work commitments. Happy with the way the season is going, probably helps because I've managed to get to the Blackpool and Watford games!!!! Enjoying seeing our academy players coming through and can see the club progressing as long as we manage to keep hold of our best players.

Look forward to being able to join in the discussions rather than just reading them!!!!!

Hi Fish and welcome to the madhouse.

Here's a question to test your knowledge of puns.

Why did Franz Beckenbauer score 3 goals?

He's a Geriatric.

They get worse mate, I'm warning you!

hi all BrysonsBoys here (Well, just one)

been following the rams for the last 8 seasons as a season ticket holder in the North stand. Only 17 but been reading this forum for a good few years now but finally wanted to voice my opinion on the current situation of the club and to see if my opinions are those of the majority!

Nice to meet you all and COYR!

hi all BrysonsBoys here (Well, just one)

been following the rams for the last 8 seasons as a season ticket holder in the North stand. Only 17 but been reading this forum for a good few years now but finally wanted to voice my opinion on the current situation of the club and to see if my opinions are those of the majority!

Nice to meet you all and COYR!

Another youth. Join the club 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Keep out the 'over 18's' thread, the pair of ya !!.. 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Archived