FA Cup 4th Round

Angry Ram

5 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Assume you mean Jonathan Douglas? Although Jonathan Edwards is not a bad comparison with the way he lunges into challenges.

He caught Rhead with a knee high challenge and then followed it up with the ankle high lunge for which he was booked.

Thug of a football player and it will be no surprise when he seriously injures someone again.

You're absolutely right on the name - I remember typing it thinking that Edwards was a wolves bloke but ploughed on happy in my ignorance :lol:

He looks an item - all that black hair and beard. Mccarthy sounds in trouble with the Ipswich faithful so maybe his days are numbered. 

You'd think refs would be wise to his thuggery by now and cards would come out much sooner as he has repeatedly proven that agricultural challenges are absolutely in his nature and a "quiet word" is going to be zero deterrent. 

Looking forward to seeing how dunk copes with Rhead :thumbsup:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

You see this is the sort of thing that really annoys me with football and makes me think the people running it haven't got a clue.

Apparently his 2 reckless challenges last night, either which could have resulted in yet another broken league, have ended up with the same punishment you get for taking your top off after scoring a goal (although I acknowledge the fact that doing this is ridiculous anyway).

I have to disagree with that. The sight of another man's bare chest just sends me into a fit of rage. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the nipples that make me want to leave my seat and just start destroying lives. I'm not arsed, old people, kids, whatever. If men take off their clothes then I fight. It's that simple.

19 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I have to disagree with that. The sight of another man's bare chest just sends me into a fit of rage. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the nipples that make me want to leave my seat and just start destroying lives. I'm not arsed, old people, kids, whatever. If men take off their clothes then I fight. It's that simple.

Don't worry, I used to have a 'friend' who wasn't comfortable with his sexuality.

Think he used to have days at Hobbycraft too actually.

20 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Don't worry, I used to have a 'friend' who wasn't comfortable with his sexuality.

Think he used to have days at Hobbycraft too actually.

Things aren't always as they seem you know?

Making death threats from newspaper cut outs is soo 1996. Now you can do it with any of the 40 different Pebeo acrylic high viscosity paints. 

#thuglife

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

And I thought Google overreacts to nipples....

Archived