Coaching Staff what do they do !

Andrew James

KP - a finisher but are forwards cannot hit a barn door since he joined 

Idiakiz - love the guy and a dead ball expert, our corners haven't improved and we can even hit the target from 20 yards. 

CP - great overlapping full back and defender, this doesn't seem to have been put into action with our fullbacks. 

All seems a bit odd !! 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a lot of it is due to lack of confidence. The way Pearson sets the team up at the moment isn't conducive to freedom of expression from a footballing perspective and nobody wants to do anything wrong or take the responsibility it seems. It's still a work in progress.

I'm of the opinion that one game we will out of the blue just muller someone and from then on not look back. Can't see it coming at the minute but I've seen it before at other clubs. Currently we have an excellent squad playing badly. At some point this has to change and change it will.

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

I would certainly hope that Idiakez is not having to teach a professional footballer how to take a corner.

Why not? How many 'professional footballers' are even two footed!!??? Beggars belief that someone that has done nowt but kick a ball around for 10-20 years can usually only use one foot effectively..... And tbf, most of our lot haven't even managed that so far this season

13 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

Why not? How many 'professional footballers' are even two footed!!??? Beggars belief that someone that has done nowt but kick a ball around for 10-20 years can usually only use one foot effectively..... And tbf, most of our lot haven't even managed that so far this season

Do agree with this though. Even I used both feet growing up playing footy and I was crap! It's there. Use it!

Archived