Agent Dave

JimmyDCFC

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MackworthRamIsGod said:

He has 32k followers, even if Twitter is full of crap, his followers suggest he may be a little more in the know than some.

The more I hear, sell Martin buy Wells, I ask myself why? 

Martin scored a couple less goals than wells last season in what was a bad season for Martin, we cannot sell him.

Yeh but we need someone QUICK apparently...

Because it worked so well when we signed Robinson, Tyson and Sammon...

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

He has 32k followers, even if Twitter is full of crap, his followers suggest he may be a little more in the know than some.

The more I hear, sell Martin buy Wells, I ask myself why? 

Martin scored a couple less goals than wells last season in what was a bad season for Martin, we cannot sell him.

Yeah I've seen a few people say he's reliable so there could be something in it. 

I agree, I get that Wells may be more to Pearson's style, but why not have both? Mel said he's freed up £50m, why not play them both up front and use Bent as back up -  unless he wants regular football in which case let him go. 

The key question around strikers is how you aim to get service to them?

With Martin the answer is to get the ball to his feet and support him with willing runners.

I would say Wells needs good crosses and I'm struggling to see where these will come from.

5 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

The key question around strikers is how you aim to get service to them?

With Martin the answer is to get the ball to his feet and support him with willing runners.

I would say Wells needs good crosses and I'm struggling to see where these will come from.

I'd say wells needs a partner like Martin to lay him off a few balls round the back

Archived