I really like new Nigel Pearson

Jon_Grooves

On 10/08/2016 at 10:29, Jon_Grooves said:

Those points together, I have a feeling that our team as we know it will change, esp next season. Our forwards will change and Martin and Bent will be no more. This season we wont see much change, but changes are going to be made. I really think we need players with the correct personality, and at the moment i dont think we have it to win the league. Pearson will sort that out im sure, and i cant wait.

Told you so. This is just the beginning and im loving it

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12 August 2016 at 20:11, jagerbob said:

Shame its Pearsons way or the highway as I think he is making a big mistake with this team.

Playing 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1.

Detracts from the good attacking midfielders we have, reduces  the attacking insincts of Chrisite and Fozzy/Olsson out wide.

and The best one, is Pearson is revelling in Camera for offering us something different. The reason he does, is he is a one off, we didn´t go after wingers as such for 3 seasons because we had a certain way of playing, which has been so close on so many occasions. Pearson, the teams needs minor adjustments, not a complete overhaul, just so it fits in with your own style.

Good managers will adjust a team to make the best use of what they have.

There is no reason why Fozzie / Christie / Olson can't bomb down the flanks in a 442/4411 wingers and the RB/LB should be overlapping in a good attack minded team. 

Archived