New Friendly Confirmed

Srg

33 minutes ago, JG400 said:

All booked , making 6 days of it , Fly in Saturday at 9:40 Basel , pick up hire car , Drive to Karlsruhe and stopping in AirBNB  till Friday , I am hoping I am not cutting it fine for 3:30 Kick off!!

After Saturday  5 days to explore the area

:)

C

You will make it in time, the road from Basel to Karlsruhe is a straight hit...if I was you I would use the german side to drive up not the French side, the French side would be marginally quicker u till you factor into account the speed limits on the German autobahn and you having a hire car..!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

You will make it in time, the road from Basel to Karlsruhe is a straight hit...if I was you I would use the german side to drive up not the French side, the French side would be marginally quicker u till you factor into account the speed limits on the German autobahn and you having a hire car..!!!

Thanks for the tip , cannot wait , I hope that DCFC are ,available' on match day for photos etc as it is a friendly game abroad , will be fascinated to see how many derby supporters will be there

On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 13:02, Dimmu said:

Doesn't ring a bell... there must be another one too?

But agreed, Stuttgart is worth visiting.

Yeah, Neckarstadion / Mercedes-Benz-Arena. Waldaustadion is the home of Stuttgarter Kickers, oldest ground which is still used in Germany..

Still havent decided whether or not to go to this. Its a bit of a trek. Its equivalent of me going to a derby vs an edinburgh or glasgow side away from home for a friendly. Would perhaps do it with stopping in frankfurt and heidelberg on the way down where i already know enough people to go visit

Archived