Nigel Callaghan

admira

I went to The Victoria after the game Saturday and Nigel was DJ'ing.

Spent a hilarious and interesting hour talking to him listening to his memories and anecdotes about his time at Derby, Watford, Villa, England U21's and of course the infamous Pink Coconut. There were stories about Ross MacLaren, Hindmarch, Shilton, Ramage, Gee, Cox, Guthrie, Graham Taylor John Barnes and may others.

If you ever get a chance to talk to him, then I doubt you'd find a more friendly and welcoming ex Ram.  Great guy.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember him DJing in Kavos I'm a club in 2000.

Loads of freebies when he realised we were from Derby 

• 3 months later...

Hello all,

I'm a 90s football freak, currently looking to complete my information on Derby County players of early 1990s.

What I'm missing is height/weight details of the following players of that era:

Robbie Briscoe
Nigel Callaghan
Steve Cross
Jonathan Davidson
Rob Hindmarch
Brian McCord
Justin Phillips
Nick Pickering
Mel Sage
Ian Wilson

Could anyone help me with that? Perhaps you have some old notes, magazines or trading cards containing such information. I'd be glad for any help.

PS. Sorry about putting it in this topic but as a new member I'm not able to start a new one.

2 hours ago, Pawel said:

Hello all,

I'm a 90s football freak, currently looking to complete my information on Derby County players of early 1990s.

Robbie Briscoe
Nigel Callaghan
Steve Cross
Jonathan Davidson
Rob Hindmarch
Brian McCord
Justin Phillips
Nick Pickering
Mel Sage
Ian Wilson

Could anyone help me with that? Perhaps you have some old notes, magazines or trading cards containing such information. I'd be glad for any help.

PS. Sorry about putting it in this topic but as a new member I'm not able to start a new one.

Yes they were all 8ft tall, well in my eyes :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎16‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 10:29, Pawel said:

Hello all,

Robbie Briscoe
Nigel Callaghan
Steve Cross
Jonathan Davidson
Rob Hindmarch
Brian McCord
Justin Phillips
Nick Pickering
Mel Sage
Ian Wilson

If you could track down a Rothmans football annual for that era, the squad pages on those feature heights and weights

1 hour ago, Bridgford Ram said:

Can't believe I am doing this but I have just been signed off for 2 weeks so I have some time.  The following are from the 1986 Football League Directory (all in stones and pounds)

Callaghan - 10.9

Cross 10.4

Hindmarch 13.4

Pickering 11.11

Sage 10.4

Wilson 10.11

Those figures make me realise I need to lose a few pounds!

Archived