Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

3 minutes ago, sheepshagger123 said:

he ****. the Hernandez goal against hull showed that. its happen to many times this season. Bannan is another example

Mate we haven't had a GK as good as Carson since Poom. He was excellent all season. His "mistakes" were not only ridiculously infrequent (Your 2 examples may well be the only 2) but they were genuinely debatable as to how much blame he takes.

Also the Bannan goal wasn't really his error, it was a great strike. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've felt Carson has been one of our best signings in years. I thought Ex-England international not really impressive last few years but I feel he has came in and done excellent. Never felt so comfortable with a goalkeeper in a while not like Grant every shot you feel could go in!

22 minutes ago, Ashz09 said:

I've felt Carson has been one of our best signings in years. I thought Ex-England international not really impressive last few years but I feel he has came in and done excellent. Never felt so comfortable with a goalkeeper in a while not like Grant every shot you feel could go in!

I can't be alone in having a vast amount of moments this season where I've been absolutely sure we were about to concede before a Carson hand came out of nowhere.

23 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I can't be alone in having a vast amount of moments this season where I've been absolutely sure we were about to concede before a Carson hand came out of nowhere.

You're not alone, because it's happened time and time again. Carson was, arguably, our best signing last season. 

4 hours ago, muzzamurray said:

Tom bradshaw has handed in a written transfer request.. maybe someone to look at?

Wasn't Rotherham after him? 

16 minutes ago, muzzamurray said:

yeah they had ike 500k or something rejected for him

Thought so that's probably why he written transfer request. 

6 hours ago, muzzamurray said:

Tom bradshaw has handed in a written transfer request.. maybe someone to look at?

23 yr old from Walsall with 1 good, 1 okay season under his belt in league 1 who is currently being linked with Barnsley...

Personally... I think we could do better...

Last year Burnley signed Andre Gray and went up... Boro signed Rhodes and went up... Hull already had a £10m striker... Let's maybe think a little less tinpot and a little more gold-plated?

amazingly betvictor have us at 6/1 to sign will grigg..

with only hull and rangers above us both at 1/1

20/1 to sign ravel morrison

25/1 to sign mccormack

but if being completely honest, wouldnt mind us enquiring about the ox.. fell out of favor at arsenal, might wanna play along his buddy GT for once

12 minutes ago, maydrakin said:

I'm sorry @muzzamurray, but Balotelli and Oxlade-Chamberlain?

I think there is equal chance of me walking on the moon and getting signed as right-back cover.

TBH, was only thinking a loan enquiry of the ox.... jesus what championship club can fork out £20 odd mill for a player?

9 hours ago, muzzamurray said:

so what you are suggesting is someone like mccormack, ings or even, if the wages were right, balotelli

So think you may be veering between extremes a bit here dude... Ings and Balotelli are unlikely to drop down from the top tier... 

1 hour ago, cheron85 said:

So think you may be veering between extremes a bit here dude... Ings and Balotelli are unlikely to drop down from the top tier... 

I was making a point. you said "Let's maybe think a little less tinpot and a little more gold-plated?" so i was extremely thinking

9 minutes ago, muzzamurray said:

I was making a point. you said "Let's maybe think a little less tinpot and a little more gold-plated?" so i was extremely thinking

There's a difference between gold-plated and pie-in-the-sky... :)

I had a pretty vivid dream last night that we signed Daniel Bentley from Southend for £1mil. Not really sure why that dream came in to my mind, but it was one of those where you wake up and actually think it's real.

Basically I think I'm ITK and my source is some spiritual being that tells me the details. Criticise me if you want but I'm wearing a nice pair of new trainers and I'll leave the forum if you call me out.

3 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I had a pretty vivid dream last night that we signed Daniel Bentley from Southend for £1mil. Not really sure why that dream came in to my mind, but it was one of those where you wake up and actually think it's real.

Basically I think I'm ITK and my source is some spiritual being that tells me the details. Criticise me if you want but I'm wearing a nice pair of new trainers and I'll leave the forum if you call me out.

You mean this Brentford's goalie?

05a3f3241df0.jpg

Archived