OUR NEXT MANAGER

plymouthram

4 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

None but he's in talks for new contract. 

What talks he currently as a 3 year contract. I very much doubt there would an alteration to his current contract after one season. Oh and contract are there to be broken.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, plymouthram said:

What talks he currently as a 3 year contract. I very much doubt there would an alteration to his current contract after one season. Oh and contract are there to be broken.

well his Gers just came from behind to beat Hibs in the Cup Final so perhaps MW sees that as justifying a couple more 0's on his contract...

50 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Tim Sherwood 11/8

Gary Rowett 3

Darren Wassall 4

Mark Warburton 6

Neil Warnock 10

David Moyes 18

Steve Bruce 18

BAR 20

Sherwood even shorter in the market now,,

News Flash

Tim Sherwood 11/8

Gary Rowett 3

Darren Wassall 4

Mark Warburton 6

Neil Warnock 10

David Moyes 18

Steve Bruce 18

Rampage 5000

Sherwood even shorter in the market now,,

13 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

well his Gers just came from behind to beat Hibs in the Cup Final so perhaps MW sees that as justifying a couple more 0's on his contract...

Ive had to correct myself. Must pay more attention to bbc updates.

Seems the gers came from behind. Then Hibs did the same to them. Perhaps the Rangers bosses asked him in so they could knock those 00's back off again.......:huh:

6 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Ive had to correct myself. Must pay more attention to bbc updates.

Seems the gers came from behind. Then Hibs did the same to them. Perhaps the Rangers bosses asked him in so they could knock those 00's back off again.......:huh:

Oops LOL. ;) 

1 minute ago, DCFCArmy said:

Rangers lose and they aren't happy about it :lol:

We'd happily take Warburton I think? seems to be a overall fan choice 

Although I can't say him leaving with until he's had one season in the Celtic rivalry.

With Celtic upping the steaks hiring Rodgers (presumably with promises of some budget) he might have a taste for it. Plus, I think Rangers will bend over backwards to keep Warburton. He'd still be my first choice but I could see him giving it one season, perhaps another if he gets the Rangers in the champions league. A disappointing season for Rangers next year I think he'll want back to warmer climates.

7 hours ago, Strange yearnings said:

I understood that Pearson was still being paid up to the end of this season by Leicester as part of his pay off deal and so couldn't sign for another club

When you get the sack you will still get paid in football. So this rumour about Gardening leave or being paid to the end of season doesn't wash with me. The real reason for no one coming in for him, is him. The man is a loose cannon and would take a desperate  club to take him on.

Warburton did say in an interview yesterday that if Rangers win the cup they would have European football and this would help to attract better players. Well it as not happened because Hibs just beat Rangers in the final. Mel and Sam will be arranging their meeting with Mark Warburton very soon I thinks.

1 minute ago, plymouthram said:

Warburton did say in an interview yesterday that if Rangers win the cup they would have European football and this would help to attract better players. Well it as not happened because Hibs just beat Rangers in the final. Mel and Sam will be arranging their meeting with Mark Warburton very soon I thinks.

Or you just hoping that. Rangers are going to give him new contract . 

Can't see him leaving Rangers with them being back in the top flight, Scottish football is more watchable with Celtic and Rangers fighting it out, its one of the biggest rivalries in football and to leave without giving it a taste is stupid imo. 

Would happily take Warburton though if Pearson isn't coming. 

1 minute ago, DCFCArmy said:

Can't see him leaving Rangers with them being back in the top flight, Scottish football is more watchable with Celtic and Rangers fighting it out, its one of the biggest rivalries in football and to leave without giving it a taste is stupid imo. 

Would happily take Warburton though if Pearson isn't coming. 

Top flight !  Celtic and Rangers would get relegated if they were in our top flight and would struggle more than Derby to get out of our 2nd tier league. More attractive ! Defences awful and second rate strikers.

Archived