We're safe!

Phoenix

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

Breaking News from the Nottingham Post:

Derby County face points deduction for cheating - its been reported by several Nottingham Forest fans that Derby cheated their way yet again to another win over their team, it is expected that they will be filing a complaint to the football league and fully expect Derby to get a 4000 point deduction for their constant breaking of the rules. We interviewed one Forest fan after the game and this is what he had to say "Mwah!. Mwah!, Mwah!....me so sad, Mwah! Mwah! MWah! me count on the fingers of one hand than they did cheat 6 times..Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!"

It is also reported that senior player Andy Reid, who was expected to be in the Forest dugout today assisting Paul Williams was prevented entry from the ipro stadium, unfairly in Forests view, it is claimed Derby narrowed the entrances to the stadium prevent Reid gaining access. This is being investigated by Nottingham Forest as we speak as it is felt this gave the Rams an unfair advantage.

It is understood regular Forest columnist Kenny Burns will be compiling the report, when asked why he had been selected for this task his reply was "me did get CSE at school, me is best one for this reporting, me do well, they did cheated..it make me so angry i did poopsy"

Watch this space for more information.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think fair rules state that you need go into adamistion at least twice before points are docked.

Thank god for that.  I've put my life savings on us going up, since Brian visited you and I'm listening for the next message. I'm hoping for a score forecast for the play off final, so that I can lump on with my wife's life savings.  So no pressure b4 :)

Sith Happens
Just now, top 6 finish said:

In his pre-match interview Andy Reid brought up the old chestnut about our spending.Funny he never mentioned their player embargo for....... er overspending:)

Or over eating

Archived