If Leicester win the league....

RamNut

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No lcfc didn't avoid tax, 200 people in the supply chain didn't lose their jobs and they were formed in 1884 ( continuously to present day) 

Hope this retraction helps the mods, you could have sent me a private message telling me about the removal of my post last night, hence why I replied to Eddie this morning, I thought it was a listing error.

6 hours ago, LesterRam said:

No lcfc didn't avoid tax, 200 people in the supply chain didn't lose their jobs and they were formed in 1884 ( continuously to present day) 

Hope this retraction helps the mods, you could have sent me a private message telling me about the removal of my post last night, hence why I replied to Eddie this morning, I thought it was a listing error.

You're upset - I can tell.

7 hours ago, LesterRam said:

? What's gone on

1 hour ago, eddie said:

You're upset - I can tell.

I just mentioned that I wasn't referring to non footballing matters only and what the club had done was unlawful, I mentioned this last night but when I checked this morning it had gone, I wasn't sent a message telling me that I had broke house rules so I reposted.

I had the post removed once again this morning and given a warning, if I was told last night I wouldn't have posted again, sorry if I offended anyone related to LCFC.

1 minute ago, LesterRam said:

I just mentioned that I wasn't referring to non footballing matters only and what the club had done was unlawful, I mentioned this last night but when I checked this morning it had gone, I wasn't sent a message telling me that I had broke house rules so I reposted.

I had the post removed once again this morning and given a warning, if I was told last night I wouldn't have posted again, sorry if I offended anyone related to LCFC.

You didn't upset me - I didn't read it (I don't think - alcohol time perhaps). It would be churlish for me to get upset about other people posting and take the Mickey about those who get upset at mine. I might go into keyboard-nutting mode every now and again, but I like to keep it 'in the moment' (unless you are mcsilks of course - he's fair game), and the next day, forgiven and forgotten. I will put the odd person on 'ignore' temporarily if I feel that something's dragging on, just to avoid peeing everybody else off.

19 hours ago, LesterRam said:

how is using the legal means set in place for businesses unlawful?

and a point people like you never seem to grasp is that we had a deal in place with all creditors which would have avoided the need for administration at the time bar 1, the agent of Dennis Wise, whom we had just sacked for attacking a teammate in his sleep over a card game, the Agent then refused to the deal just because of Wise, without his agreement we had no option.

But hey don't let the facts get in the way of your bitterness

16 hours ago, Davide said:

They will win the league, they seem to have no injuries, get given penalty after penalty and everyone else keeps dropping points. They are unstoppable plus Mahrez is an unbelievable player.  I hope any other team wins it however but I think there's little chance now as they're pulling away. 

we don't actually get that many penalties, compared to Chelsea & co when they are winning leagues, our injury record has been great for years and is no fluke.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Skitz said:

how is using the legal means set in place for businesses unlawful?

and a point people like you never seem to grasp is that we had a deal in place with all creditors which would have avoided the need for administration at the time bar 1, the agent of Dennis Wise, whom we had just sacked for attacking a teammate in his sleep over a card game, the Agent then refused to the deal just because of Wise, without his agreement we had no option.

But hey don't let the facts get in the way of your bitterness

how many titles have you won ?

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Skitz said:

and that has what to do with your false claim about the club? were you even born when Derby won the league? with how biter you come across I doubt it

Yes sweet pea I was born in Leicester just when we lifted the first league title :D

12 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

Yes sweet pea I was born in Leicester just when we lifted the first league title :D

O)h so you didn't actually see it yourself and are now stuck with watching your team give you false hope then bottle it every season, no wonder you are so bitter about a neighbours success.

Now sweet pea, if you're constantly bitter about the success of others you are doomed to constant failure yourself...

Just now, Jimmy Skitz said:

O)h so you didn't actually see it yourself and are now stuck with watching your team give you false hope then bottle it every season, no wonder you are so bitter about a neighbours success.

Now sweet pea, if you're constantly bitter about the success of others you are doomed to constant failure yourself...

No I would rather have had my journey for the last 40 years thanks, which part of Leicester you come from sweety?

1 minute ago, Jimmy Skitz said:

you haven't won anything yet. I'm beginning to hope you don't now. Sore losers and bad winners are horrible.

1 minute ago, LesterRam said:

No I would rather have had my journey for the last 40 years thanks, which part of Leicester you come from sweety?

Thurnby Lodge

Just now, davenportram said:

you haven't won anything yet. I'm beginning to hope you don't now. Sore losers and bad winners are horrible.

I wouldn't have made comments about Derby's recent performance, in fact my first post was to point out inaccuracies, which were then replied to with a completely irrelevant dig, I'm taking nothing for granted either way, still trying to work out how exactly this has happened

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Skitz said:

Thurnby Lodge

I wouldn't have made comments about Derby's recent performance, in fact my first post was to point out inaccuracies, which were then replied to with a completely irrelevant dig, I'm taking nothing for granted either way, still trying to work out how exactly this has happened

Thurnby Lodge, if I knew you were that poor I would have bought you some rice around :whistle:

Archived