I have not forsaken my Rams...but

USA Rams fan

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/major-league-soccer/12164254/Detroit-City-FC-capture-the-imagination-and-provide-symbol-of-hope-with-Keyworth-Stadium-renovation.html

I have not forsaken my beloved DCFC Rams but I must share my love with a second DCFC, Detroit City FC. I follow Derby County here in the USA because I love how passionate their fans are. They love their Rams and support them through thick and thin. Until a few years ago Detroit, Michigan did not have a football team to call there own. Now we, Detroit, have OUR TEAM. The fans here LOVE their team just as Derby loves the Rams. Det City is much like an European team not like the US version of football. Their grounds were small being a 4th tier team but they think big. They are renovating a run down 80 year old stadium in a run down city FOR THE LOVE OF FOOTBALL. The common man, donated $750,000 USD to the cause. We play European type football, in an European type stadium, in an European type city. I invite all Rams fans to Google Detroit City FC to find out who we are and how we play and how passionate our fans (The Northern Guard) are. I invite all Rams fans to join us and adapt a second DCFC and follow Detroit City FC Le Rouge as we are know. DC-FC...DC-FC...DC-FC.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exchange visit would be great, they could come over here and teach us how to sing, and we could go over there and teach them how to build cars properly!

Just think, the south stand could become soulful, and they wouldn't have to have a 4.0 v8 to get 150 bhp.

Do NOT listen to him...there is only one team in the US of A and that is the mighty Tampa Bay Rowdies... !

Incidentally they are coming over to the East Midlands next month to play a couple of friendlies against that team from down the A52 and the Premiership leaders (the Rowdies manager is Stewart Campbell ex Leicester, Bristol Rovers and Grimsby I believe @Daveo)

18 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Do NOT listen to him...there is only one team in the US of A and that is the mighty Tampa Bay Rowdies... !

Incidentally they are coming over to the East Midlands next month to play a couple of friendlies against that team from down the A52 and the Premiership leaders (the Rowdies manager is Stewart Campbell ex Leicester, Bristol Rovers and Grimsby I believe @Daveo)

Rowdies have got some pretty nice kits and some dedicated fans. I went to a match last season where they played at Carolina Railhawks and they brought and had more fans than the home team had.

Plan on getting a season ticket to them?

1 minute ago, AmericanRam said:

Rowdies have got some pretty nice kits and some dedicated fans. I went to a match last season where they played at Carolina Railhawks and they brought more fans than the home team had.

Plan on getting a season ticket to them?

Yep, the kit is great. The fans are nuts, they have a group called Ralph's Mob that organize everything from pre-match tailgate parties including BBQ and beers (all free!) to displays and all the singing inside the grounds. They go to quite a few of the away games too, I might try to get to one of the more local away trips this season. As for a season ticket, yep, they are so cheap it is impossible not to have one really.

Archived