POLL: Clement's position

Mostyn6

Your current mindset towards Paul Clement  

307 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

@G-Ram since when has 14% been a majority?

Since when has this forum represented the 'majority' of fans? What about the clowns that ring radio Derby do they represent the majority? If they do then 5 out of 5 callers wanted him out the other day?

After our most recent games pretty much everyone was in agreement we were crap, hardly a winning majority voted to keep him until the end of the season? How many voted before we picked up two 'excellent' points in the last two games?

Most media reports have reported that the majoriy of fans were unhappy with performances etc 

most people were all slagging him off if you were so happy with no shots against preston then why were you not arguing to keep him in?

but i'll watch what i post in future word for word incase some miserible old **** wants to pick out one word and quote it over numerous threads  

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, G-Ram said:

The majority wanted him gone & he's gone, whats the problem? Now he's gone everyones changed their mind

he comes across a nice honest genuine bloke & i think for that reason we all wanted him to suceed but something wasnt right couldnt keep him in based on him being a nice bloke 

on the face of it he could have been given longer but none of us are on the inside knowing the ins and outs 

1 hour ago, G-Ram said:

Read through all the whinging posts after a match day loads said he was gone a d suddenly have 'u' turned 

45 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Since when has this forum represented the 'majority' of fans? What about the clowns that ring radio Derby do they represent the majority? If they do then 5 out of 5 callers wanted him out the other day?

After our most recent games pretty much everyone was in agreement we were crap, hardly a winning majority voted to keep him until the end of the season? How many voted before we picked up two 'excellent' points in the last two games?

Most media reports have reported that the majoriy of fans were unhappy with performances etc 

most people were all slagging him off if you were so happy with no shots against preston then why were you not arguing to keep him in?

but i'll watch what i post in future word for word incase some miserible old **** wants to pick out one word and quote it over numerous threads  

Make your mind up, you said the match threads represented the views of the majority, NOT me.

Archived