Are you excited about tonight's game

Boycie

Up for it?  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, loweman2 said:

If you took him out of his Spanish comfort zone I think you would see a different player ? Couldn't see him playing at his best on a cold rainy January Sunday evening in Manchester ! Lol

Obviously you're joking, but do you know where Pele played for the vast majority of his career?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Obviously you're joking, but do you know where Pele played for the vast majority of his career?

What has where pele played got to do with where messi plays ?

My statement was that messi would not be the same player in my opinion playing his football in cold wet conditions week after week and further to that I don't think that pele would have been so successful,

I do of course realise that this has drifted so far from the op that I apologise to the rest of the forum.

i just don't think Rooney is all that ! Or all that he was ! 

I shall now withdraw from any further comment on this one and let the topic drift away.

4 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

What has where pele played got to do with where messi plays ?

My statement was that messi would not be the same player in my opinion playing his football in cold wet conditions week after week and further to that I don't think that pele would have been so successful,

I do of course realise that this has drifted so far from the op that I apologise to the rest of the forum.

i just don't think Rooney is all that ! Or all that he was ! 

I shall now withdraw from any further comment on this one and let the topic drift away.

Well, you countered that Messi isn't the greatest ever because he has never proved himself outside of Spain. But then Pele is guilty of the same thing. And in a far weaker league no less. Nothing to do with Rooney.

I don't really care for hypothetical arguments, just pointing out the clear contradiction.

Archived