Fans vs Cars

drgoodspeak

8 hours ago, StockholmRam said:

My ex kicked my car once when she saw me in town with my new lass. I was 21. I was NOT getting out. Lol. 

6 hours ago, Reithe glas said:

And of course the performance and result had nothing to do with it.

Are these statements linked?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This reminds me of a story after the playoff final actually.

I was walking across the road, as you can imagine i was pissed off already and not said a word since Bobby ******* Zamora...

Then this car hits me and I lose balance into the crowd that's crossing with me. I basically flipped and was about to punch the blokes window.... Until my old man grabbed me by the throat and launched me across the road :lol:

No matter how big you think you are your old man is always bigger :lol:

1 hour ago, Bad Sheep said:

Because I have to drop him at Barnsley station. Going from Derby isn't an option, both because of times and cost.

If you're going to Barnsley anyway why not take him all the way to Leeds, only another half hour. That way, stay till the final whistle when most people have already left and you can join in with the booing with the true fans that are left (if you want)?

5 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

If you're going to Barnsley anyway why not take him all the way to Leeds, only another half hour. That way, stay till the final whistle when most people have already left and you can join in with the booing with the true fans that are left (if you want)?

Thanks for the travel advice but as he lives in Huddersfield he probably wouldn't appreciate it. We should probably just walk it like what true fans would do :)

Archived