It was good whilst it lasted

Sith Happens

Made a mistake, i forgot Fester..( lost twice)  sorry, however I still cant see a problem, as their isnt one.. we all said at the beginning of the season it was a four horse race, which we accepted, looking at the table now, it appears exactly that.with the four teams predicted. Rotation of places is inevitable, we all said it would be close, and bar one team it is.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, RamNut said:

The more i think about it, defeat tomorrow is inevitable.

the team will be wrong. The ref will be shiite. It will probably be cold. Passes will go astray. Couples who could have spent the rest of their lives together, will argue en route to the match over some silly little thing like whether it should he hendrick and johnson or butterfield and hendrick or johnson and whoever.....they'll probably never even get to the match. 

A cloud of despondency will drift across the land and all hope will slowly fade.

We will weep through the second half as a collective despair overcomes us. Johnny Russell will over hit a cross and for some poor soul in the east stand this will be the final straw. Some will fall to their knees in despair. the young will feel suddenly old and the old will feel that it is time to depart this place at least five minutes before the final whistle. 

and at the end there will be a tremendous gnashing of teeth and then darkness will descend once more.

Just saying.

What a ridiculous post...

...only probably cold?!

14 hours ago, eddie said:

Of course it wasn't alarming. Alarming is being diagnosed with a degenerative disease, learning you are going to lose your job, finding out that the price of beer is going up or that your wife is not going to leave you - that sort of thing.

Oh dear. Probably got three of those in the bag, but it helps knowing my wife isn't going to leave me!

Archived