Andy Robertson

Stimacked

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

Don't for one minute think anyone this end believed it - could be his agent looking for a new contract or even angling for a nice to a bigger club

I think it's more likely to be an agent working for one of the Premier League Clubs who have been watching him for 12 Months, or maybe even someone at the Dundee United end; the story did originate in Scotland which I think tells a story!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Andy Robertson is a decent enough left back, but there's a lot better options out there for £7million. 

In terms of ability, George Friend is miles ahead. In terms of potential, Obita is miles ahead in my opinion. 

I'd be made up if we signed Robertson, don't get me wrong, but for £7million I'd want a bit more. Friend is the only left back in this division capable of being spoken about in such terms. 

That must be why Arsenal and Liverpool regularly send scouts to monitor Friends development.........................Oh wait!!!

11 hours ago, Strovolos said:

No disrespect to Derby County, but most people at our Club, and no doubt Robertson's advisors, know the potential he has and that he will be looking for a "Luke-Shaw-esque" progression as the next stage in his development.  Not unreasonable given the fact that even at his young age he is already first choice for his country.

Cyrus Christie is only 23 and played in the same Euro-qualifying group as Robertson, only Ireland actually qualified. And he played the full 90 minutes when beating the world Champions. Slap a £30m price tag on our boy!

Archived