We are definity going to

Ovis aries

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why?

2 first choice players in the last game, 1 ROI international that arguably should have been in the line up (most think 433 should have been used so he would have been) and 1(recovering from injury) that lots believe we are missing his energy in midfield.........

59 minutes ago, Ovis aries said:

I would say we are definitely going to offload a few players soon, and not loans.

We will I think be out to claw back a few millions , Maybe Martin , Hendrick and Russell and Bryson in the frame

Or definitely not! 

2 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

Why?

Can't make our minds up who should be the scapegoat, so need to offload all of possible candidates and start the search again. Curse you, Richard Keogh, for over-complicating things by returning to top form.

Just now, eddie said:

Can't make our minds up who should be the scapegoat, so need to offload all of possible candidates and start the search again. Curse you, Richard Keogh, for over-complicating things by returning to top form.

Ince had a go, then shattered everyone's dreams, bless him.

40 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

Why?

2 first choice players in the last game, 1 ROI international that arguably should have been in the line up (most think 433 should have been used so he would have been) and 1(recovering from injury) that lots believe we are missing his energy in midfield.........

Don't get money for bit players that's why,

I just think we will offload , and these four are possible candidates.

Martin has been first choice striker all season (and before), the only way we'd sell him is if we were offered big money which is unlikely given his current form.

Hendrick is the first choice back up to Thorne, Johnson and Butterfield so again I don't think we'd sell. If we are going to sell him I think it'd be in the summer after Hughes is back to full fitness. 

Russell I don't particularly rate and I felt he would struggle to get into the team with Ince, Weimann, Camara and Blackman also in the squad but Clement clearly rates him highly as he starts the majority of games. Like Martin we'd only sell for big money, but not to a promotion rival and I doubt any Premier League teams would take a punt on him.

Bryson potentially could go given the depth of our midfield. 

Archived