Derby/Manu scheduled kick off

Boycie

Derby County's FA Cup fourth round home tie with Manchester DERBY County's FA Cup fourth round tie against Manchester United at the iPro Stadium will be shown live on BBC One on Friday, January 29, kick-off 7.55pm.
The Rams booked their place in the next stage by beating League Two Hartlepool United 2-1 at Victoria Park, while United overcame Sheffield United 1-0 thanks to a last-minute Wayne Rooney penalty at Old Trafford.

The sides last met in the FA Cup fifth round in 2009, a tie United won 4-1.

Read more: http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-s-FA-Cup-fourth-round-home-tie/story-28521282-detail/story.html#ixzz3x95CiTVC
Follow us: @DerbyTelegraph on Twitter | derbytelegraph on Facebook

just click 'paste as plain text' works ..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I suppose this should go in support but I have been wanting to ask @Daveo - How come we lost the "remove formatting" feature? Was super useful for pasting from other sites.

Whilst I look into it I've added a remove formatting button on the toolbar, it's the Tx to the right of the spoiler icon, highlight all text, click that and it will remove it all

Screen Shot 2016-01-13 at 17.35.50.png

Guys,

Can anyone tell me as a season ticket holder, can you get any extra tickets along with your own for this cup game?  Keep getting asked. Cannot wait for this one will be great atmosphere especially a Friday night!!!

⚽⚽

Guys,

Can anyone tell me as a season ticket holder, can you get any extra tickets along with your own for this cup game?  Keep getting asked. Cannot wait for this one will be great atmosphere especially a Friday night!!!

⚽⚽

6 hours ago, Boycie said:

I'm in a position to say it's the Friday night game 19.55 ko

I'll stick me neck out and say it's on the  BBC, but I'm not sure about who's broadcasting it.

so, there you go.

There's only one #itk on this site. ;)

youre all welcome btw :thumbsup:

31 minutes ago, SusieB said:

I was just asking, some so called Derby fans that don't have season tickets jumping on the band wagon think I can get extra tickets.?⚽

Think in general sale you can get a few. Just tell them to get a customer number and buy their own instead relying on you. 

Archived