Derby and Burton - could there ever be a genuine rivalry?

13 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

The Leeds rivalry always makes me laugh....they do not give even a second thought to us...we aren't even on their top 10 of teams they would call "rivals". 

This is what some of them say, but others feel differently and hate us as much as some of us hate them. A forest fan admitted that they had been contacted by some leeds a few weeks back to ask if they fancied joining up to have a go at Derby but forest told them to do one.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, curtains said:

Are you a Burton fan then. 

I just don't like Burton and have no affinity to a team in Staffordshire. 

When I go to Burton I support Derby not them and I couldn't care less how they do. 

I am trying to get a grown up answer from you 'I just don't like Burton' is a bit strange. what are the reasons?

Strange that when you go to Burton you support Derby, likewise, when I go to Sheffield I support Derby, what is your point?

1 minute ago, bcnram said:

I am trying to get a grown up answer from you 'I just don't like Burton' is a bit strange. what are the reasons?

Strange that when you go to Burton you support Derby, likewise, when I go to Sheffield I support Derby, what is your point?

I don't like Burton, but I don't dislike them either. I have no feelings for Burton either way. Why do people think you must either like or dislike something?

4 minutes ago, ossieram said:

I don't like Burton, but I don't dislike them either. I have no feelings for Burton either way. Why do people think you must either like or dislike something?

Do you like that Nottingham Club or do you dislike them  

Archived