Question regarding KWHs.

Ashz09

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

The do make a Marley Modern roof tile version of solar panel.  But you don't get the same output, but you can get em.

didn't realise that , they look much nicer than those panel eyesores tho ..

multipage-houses-1.jpg

renewable-energy-sources.jpg

i know which i prefer ..

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/5/2016 at 16:34, AnimalisaRam said:

I rent an all electric house, with my girlfriend. 

1st April - 28th Nov (last bill) used 2171 kWh. We have a solar panel, which trickle heats the hot water, but since this was installed when the house was built, and before we moved in have no previous figures. They estimated a usage of around 3200 kWh for the year, but we're on course to beat that, I dare say.

I dread the next bill, one of my christmas presents was a bearded dragon, and his lights are on 12hrs a day, plus the extra heating with it being winter... albeit a fairly warm one!

Your estimate is a lot less then mine. Is it a two bedroom house? I think the estimate is there thinking you are on dual fuel otherwise surely it would be more since we use storage heaters etc.

I do get paid F.I.T I enjoyed the summer payment! Good thing is the Mrs is in all day using the appliances when she can be arsed so it's good we never have a bath only showers.

Only got a 2KW system cost a lot as well wish I didn't listen to the guy and went local was charging a lot loss!

5 hours ago, Ashz09 said:

Your estimate is a lot less then mine. Is it a two bedroom house? I think the estimate is there thinking you are on dual fuel otherwise surely it would be more since we use storage heaters etc.

I do get paid F.I.T I enjoyed the summer payment! Good thing is the Mrs is in all day using the appliances when she can be arsed so it's good we never have a bath only showers.

Only got a 2KW system cost a lot as well wish I didn't listen to the guy and went local was charging a lot loss!

It is a 2-bed terrace - but the estimate comes straight off the bill - that's what they are predicting the total to be in the year, based on what we've already used.

Archived