The Fawaz Circus 2016

27 minutes ago, David said:

Whoooooooo?

I hope you aren't denigrating a graduate of the fabled FAB academy. He helped Dagenham and Redbridge get relegated out of the football league last season and he's only 19. What had your darling Will Hughes achieved at his age, besides playing a full season in a team that finished 3rd in the championship?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
15 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

What happened to the Albino anyway, is he still a part of the first 11? 

Is he still on Barcelona and Bayern Munichs books, and are you still going to rekindle the 40m spent on dross last season by selling him?

Yes, no and dont need to.

3 hours ago, Anon said:

I hope you aren't denigrating a graduate of the fabled FAB academy. He helped Dagenham and Redbridge get relegated out of the football league last season and he's only 19. What had your darling Will Hughes achieved at his age, besides playing a full season in a team that bottled it in the play off championships again?

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

What happened to the Albino anyway, is he still a part of the first 11? 

Is he still on Barcelona and Bayern Munichs books, and are you still going to rekindle the 40m spent on dross last season by selling him?

Any day now the bids going to go in

honestly 

Sith Happens
18 minutes ago, stoners said:

I hope you aren't denigrating a graduate of the fabled FAB academy. He helped Dagenham and Redbridge get relegated out of the football league last season and he's only 19. What had your darling Will Hughes achieved at his age, besides playing a full season in a team that bottled it in the play off championships again?

Its awful isnt it when you make the play offs and dont go up. Still i'd hate to be one of the worst playoff teams in history, having made the play-offs without reaching the final a record number of times. That would be just the worst.

6 hours ago, stoners said:

Edited text

What's your argument here? Getting relegated out of league 2 is somehow better than losing the Championship playoff final? I shouldn't be surprised since you still like to peddle the myth that playing in league 1 is better than being rubbish in the Premiership. Why is the tiered league system such a mystery to you? The concept is relatively simple and only requires the most basic numerical..... oh. Never mind.

8 hours ago, stoners said:

cant take the piss out of your lot anymore 

highest goal scorers in the league now

Technically it is the highest goal scorers in the EFL Cup, your shower may have scored a load in the league, however your goal difference is still worse than ours.  Can see you lose a game 6-0 this season againest a side with a defence.

Sith Happens
35 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

Technically it is the highest goal scorers in the EFL Cup, your shower may have scored a load in the league, however your goal difference is still worse than ours.  Can see you lose a game 6-0 this season againest a side with a defence.

Think we can get 6 this time? 

9 hours ago, Anon said:

What's your argument here? Getting relegated out of league 2 is somehow better than losing the Championship playoff final? I shouldn't be surprised since you still like to peddle the myth that playing in league 1 is better than being rubbish in the Premiership. Why is the tiered league system such a mystery to you? The concept is relatively simple and only requires the most basic numerical..... oh. Never mind.

Omg :blink:

1 hour ago, McRamFan said:

againest ?? Is that a person who doesn't like doing things twice?

Archived