Clash of Clans

rynny

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me and @Daveo, well it is daveo's clan, have a clan and need more members, anyone on here play and want to join?

Clan: Master Pain

Clan Tag : #28RRP288

I'm in my son's clan, and I've been at it pretty well continuously for 6 weeks to try to catch him up, so I've got an idea how addictive it can get.  I've just visited your clan and looked at Daveo's town. Between running this site, wiping up puppy poo and that CoC game, I take it Daveo doesn't work or sleep much?

I'm in my son's clan, and I've been at it pretty well continuously for 6 weeks to try to catch him up, so I've got an idea how addictive it can get.  I've just visited your clan and looked at Daveo's town. Between running this site, wiping up puppy poo and that CoC game, I take it Daveo doesn't work or sleep much?

Haha, he started after me as well. It is rather addictive, been on mine for over 2 years now. Crazy really thinking about it.

Game of War is better :ph34r:

BOOOOOOOO.

Never played it :ph34r:

Sleep's for wimps.

It's all about the builders, save your gems, soon as you get 4 builder huts goes loads quicker. @rynny was on 2 for ages, the noob

Sleep's for wimps.

It's all about the builders, save your gems, soon as you get 4 builder huts goes loads quicker. @rynny was on 2 for ages, the noob

I'm with you, it's just getting the 1000 gems for the 4th builder. 

Archived