I'm in love... and sacked

Cisse

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless theres more to this than Cisse is telling us, spotted a brown leather watch strap on a customers wrist and thought it was vintage, grabbed a bottle of white lighting and sausageed the customer from behind, turned out to be a fake from lucky lucky on Benidorm beach.

Cisse told his bosses the customer was stuffing cans of carling in his coat, had to stop him and claimed to have shoved him, failing to mention the shove was with a 2 litre bottle of tramps piss. 

Unless theres more to this than Cisse is telling us, spotted a brown leather watch strap on a customers wrist and thought it was vintage, grabbed a bottle of white lighting and sausageed the customer from behind, turned out to be a fake from lucky lucky on Benidorm beach.

Cisse told his bosses the customer was stuffing cans of carling in his coat, had to stop him and claimed to have shoved him, failing to mention the shove was with a 2 litre bottle of tramps piss. 

sigh 

I have told the truth here and will probably sue. However I have been considering another way to have my version of justice. Won't discuss it here but I still might need the services of that dreamy lawyer if things go bad. I have time to decide what I will do as time passes and I'm not so pissed personally.

I have told the truth here and will probably sue. However I have been considering another way to have my version of justice. Won't discuss it here but I still might need the services of that dreamy lawyer if things go bad. I have time to decide what I will do as time passes and I'm not so pissed personally.

Good for you Cisse, use the lawyer as alibi then see how much they'll make from a burnt out shop!

Archived