Hygge

sage

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never heard the word before, but love it already. This is my definition of Autumn and winter, there's nowt like it.

If I could bottle a feel good, heartwarming feeling, this would be it.

Hadn't heard of it til I went Copenhagen last year late November/December time. Seemed to basically involve getting on the lager at 4pm, eating beef and having a good time.

Great city, that loves a party. Never seen the amount of people still on a night out at 7AM that I did there, anywhere else.

Really quiet traffic and pollution wise, clean, a touch expensive, great restaurants, chilled out vibe, loads of leggy birds on bicycles... Freetown Christiania has to be seen as well, surreal place.

Hadn't heard of it til I went Copenhagen last year late November/December time. Seemed to basically involve getting on the lager at 4pm, eating beef and having a good time.

Great city, that loves a party. Never seen the amount of people still on a night out at 7AM that I did there, anywhere else.

Really quiet traffic and pollution wise, clean, a touch expensive, great restaurants, chilled out vibe, loads of leggy birds on bicycles... Freetown Christiania has to be seen as well, surreal place.

so it like England's 20 something culture but without the police?

Looks like you have to speak like an annoying American, have a beard, stupid clothes and lots of money.

I've been hyggeing for years, pot of tea, plate full of toast, wrapped in a blanket on the sofa watching **** on tele.

init

Archived