Now TV

Day

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that your phishing website?

Not at all, no affiliate link or anything, copy and paste the link before letting it load you will see no dodgy code, just being friendly and sharing a cracking offer. Can even Google shopto and search Now TV.

Used them before for Xbox games, been absolutely fine no problems.

Usually pay £10 for a box then £6pm for entertainment so a decent deal there to be had.

Not at all, no affiliate link or anything, copy and paste the link before letting it load you will see no dodgy code, just being friendly and sharing a cracking offer. Can even Google shopto and search Now TV.

Used them before for Xbox games, been absolutely fine no problems.

Usually pay £10 for a box then £6pm for entertainment so a decent deal there to be had.

Shopto are alright, has been a few cloning issues over the years though.

That's the old box, the new one has better specs. This one is rather sluggish when navigating.

If anyone buys a NowTV box, you should sideload Plex, fantastic bit of kit with that installed.

Now TV entertainment is basically Sky Boxsets and Movies is Sky Movies. If you have Sky Family Bundle already obviously you don't need it. If you're on Virgin and looking for a Netflix/Amazon Video alternative it's worth it. 

so I received my Now TV and I am very impressed, so I paid £19.99 delivered, I get a free month trial for movies pass for registering my account, also I received one month entertainment pass for £1, on top of that with my initial package I have my two month pass for movies when my trial ends..

3 months movies pass, 1 month entertainment for £20, cant be bad can it ?

how much is sky movies per month via Virgin/Sky ?

oh shut up you old tart, you have to piss on my parade :D

I was all a warm glow about my new purchase and you have just kicked bambi, you sod

Why wouldn't you go to shopto, pay a tenner for the box open an account with Now TV and taken the 30 day trials of both Entertainment and Movies, then loaded the 3 month Entertainment pass. Bargain.

Archived