Energy Bills

Phoenix

Serious question. Have any of you got any experience of 'Robin Hood Energy'. It's tarriff changing time again, and this comes out very competitive.

Leaving aside all the quips about them nicking it, or it all comes out of their backsides, has anyone got any serious feedback on this?

Thanks.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking round to compare prices for a switch. Robin Hood has quoted me a saving of £28 per month (duel fuel). There are one or two slightly cheaper deals around but I like the idea of the not for profit and publically owned provider rather than the greed of the big 6.

Its free to switch if you change your mind so not locked in, might give it a go, i'll decide this weekend and sort it out next week.

Up until now, I've always done duel energy deals, but now, some work out cheaper on individual deals. It's worth checking.

After all that, I've stuck with Eon, but only because I switched to a deal exclusive to 'The Cheap Energy Club'. This is an extension of 'Martin's Money Tips' the 'Money Saving Expert'.

I'd signed up to it (it's all free, by the way) some months ago and got a reminder this morning. He blags deals with suppliers, and this came out as top pick. It's (seemingly) only available to 'Energy Club' members, and expires at 10 pm tonight.

The bottom line is I'll pay about £2 a month more than for the last year, it's fixed for a year, and its £25 cheaper than what Eon were going to charge me at the end of my current deal. It's also competitive with deals from other companies on the comparison sites.

I'd be interested to know how you guys get on with the 'Nottingham' deal, it sounds innovative. Perhaps Derby Council should try it. 'RamGas'.

Up until now, I've always done duel energy deals, but now, some work out cheaper on individual deals. It's worth checking.

After all that, I've stuck with Eon, but only because I switched to a deal exclusive to 'The Cheap Energy Club'. This is an extension of 'Martin's Money Tips' the 'Money Saving Expert'.

I'd signed up to it (it's all free, by the way) some months ago and got a reminder this morning. He blags deals with suppliers, and this came out as top pick. It's (seemingly) only available to 'Energy Club' members, and expires at 10 pm tonight.

The bottom line is I'll pay about £2 a month more than for the last year, it's fixed for a year, and its £25 cheaper than what Eon were going to charge me at the end of my current deal. It's also competitive with deals from other companies on the comparison sites.

I'd be interested to know how you guys get on with the 'Nottingham' deal, it sounds innovative. Perhaps Derby Council should try it. 'RamGas'.

the amount of gas expanded on this forum maybe Daveo could come up with a cheap energy plan for us members 

I've just switched to Flow Energy couldn't find anything cheaper on the market the issue for me isn't the price tariff but the appalling customer service you get with the companies when they mis bill or pro rata you used to be with Spark their customer service was dreadful 

Archived