Road Closed

RESS511

They kick the idea around every few years or so its up to the businesses what they do.  Costco have security checking membership cards, personally if I was the Costco boss I would section off 50 spaces and charge for them, that CP is huge and never full

If you have Costco card, can you park there on match day for unlimited time? Do you know if that's open for midweek games? 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have Costco card, can you park there on match day for unlimited time? Do you know if that's open for midweek games? 

its car park gets barriered locked shut at 9:30 I think. Seen a few cars in there midweek. You can park in the meadows industrial estate for free though. Some bits have no restrictions, others are yellow lines but only until 6 or 6:30 pm I think

Hi, does anyone know why the road outside the stadium gets closed at full time? Very annoying either waiting in the car park for ages or having to leave the match early.

Hi, why not take a flask of coffee and some sandwiches and sit in your car after the game listening to the Moan In on Radio Derby? 

We used to do that when we had to drive back to Stockport, it made things much more relaxed and by the time we set off most of the traffic had gone. One thing I can't be doing with is getting stressed out when it's avoidable, cos there's nowt you can do about closed roads and standing traffic.

Hi, does anyone know why the road outside the stadium gets closed at full time? Very annoying either waiting in the car park for ages or having to leave the match early.

Fair point, if I'm unlucky enough to get caught in the chaos outside the City Ground after a Forest home game then you can see that the police don't bother shutting off what is a far more busier main road than any around Pride Park although it is fun to watch the Forest fans play chicken across a dual carriageway lol

Fair point, if I'm unlucky enough to get caught in the chaos outside the City Ground after a Forest home game then you can see that the police don't bother shutting off what is a far more busier main road than any around Pride Park although it is fun to watch the Forest fans play chicken across a dual carriageway lol

That road isn't right outside the ground

Am talking about London Road running past The Southbank ok if you want to be pedantic it's not right outside the ground but 50 yards away

If I was being pedantic I'd say that London Road is 90m away. I am and it is.

Archived