Inflation, Inflation, Inflation

Rampage

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As an armchair fan can I just say that I hope BT Sport goes the same way as Setanta and we go back to a Sky Sports monopoly. 

I would love the BBC to take the rights but let's face it, they are more interested in celebs prancing around in Strictly Come Dancing.

The costs to watch football is ridiculous now they are spread over numerous channels and packages. I thought by taking BT Internet I would get their sports channels free, I get one, BT Sport 1, and the robbing gets have now stuck Champions League football on a dedicated channel. I can also only watch via their app or charge me £4pm to let me access through Sky box.

Have Sky lowered the price of Sky Sports now they have lost the CL? Have they ****, they've increased it if you're on Virgin!

Twenty's plenty and all on one package, Sky Sports, their coverage is far better than BT and it's long haired fairy tosspot Savage

Would much rather BT have the monopoly than MurdochCorp. They've also secured the rights to The snoozefest Ashes for five years from 2017. The only feather Sky will have left is the F1..

Would much rather BT have the monopoly than MurdochCorp. They've also secured the rights to The snoozefest Ashes for five years from 2017. The only feather Sky will have left is the F1..

Harsh to say that as they still have Monday Night and Super Sunday football which are a huge pull, more than the F1 I would guess. 

Archived