Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, curtains said:

FT 

Shakhtar 2-2 Seville 

Shakthar Donetsk v Villarreal final IMO. 

Donetsk stadium is very nice I've been there. 

Lol Liverpool fans on Twitter are hilarious they are disrespecting Villarreal and so are the BT presenters you have to love their bitterness. This is Villarreal at the worst stage of the season, they are not playing at their best but still beat Liverpool. Remember Villarreal drew to barca and beat both real madrid and atletico madrid yet Liverpool fans think they are superior to them. Michael Owen and Steve Mcmanaman are so bitter calling Villarreal a nothing side yet Liverpool lost :lol:

7 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

We drew with them. We're massive aren't we ;) 

I'm just so glad that our fans aren't bitter when we lose/draw. Liverpool fans are embarrassing themselves. If Villarreal are a bad team then what does that make Liverpool :lol:

7 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I'm just so glad that our fans aren't bitter when we lose/draw. Liverpool fans are embarrassing themselves. If Villarreal are a bad team then what does that make Liverpool :lol:

Liverpool fault for not taking their chances. Seen Jamie Carragher comments on Facebook Jesus wept. 

15 hours ago, McLovin said:

Not bitter? What have you done with the real McLovin, and why have you not been reading this message board over the last three months before you hacked his account?

4 hours ago, eddie said:

Not bitter? What have you done with the real McLovin, and why have you not been reading this message board over the last three months before you hacked his account?

Let's be honest there are some overeactions at times when we lose or draw but not to the point where you call the opposition pub teams or get bitter. Ours are mild in comparison to other teams .

6 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Let's be honest there are some overeactions at times when we lose or draw but not to the point where you call the opposition pub teams or get bitter. Ours are mild in comparison to other teams .

I do agree with you for the most part, but half time at Huddersfield last year and full time at Rotherham this year I thought were two of the biggest, bitterest over-reactions it has ever been my misfortune to witness in over 50 years watching Derby home and away - and we didn't lose either game.

We can be bitter though 

"no disrespect to Cardiff but their average and a mid-table team at best" < from your's truly :lol:

Its heat of the moment, adrenaline still running high and you say things that you wouldn't say when you've calmed down and got some perspective.. Mel Morris ran into the dressing room just after a game... :ph34r:

Villarreal knocked Napoli out of the Europa League in the earlier round. No easy feat.

I think it's just because they're a small club. It's amazing what they're doing, similar to Leicester but Villarreal have done it for more years running. Thier kit is fabulous too.

Such a nice club. Hope they win it.

2 hours ago, McLovin said:

You've got to be kidding - have you seen some of the comments on Match Chat?

12 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

You've got to be kidding - have you seen some of the comments on Match Chat?

Did you see some of the comments from Liverpool fans on thursday? As I said ours are mild in comparison to fans of other clubs, particularly the so called big clubs in england

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

Did you see some of the comments from Liverpool fans on thursday? As I said ours are mild in comparison to fans of other clubs, particularly the so called big clubs in england

They lost, but it wasn't their fault.

;)

Watching Bolton v Hull - a nothing game, two awful sides going through the motions, made even worse by quite abysmal refereeing. Time for a beer.

Archived