Away Kit For 6/7 Year Old

Rampant

Hi guys. I think I asked a similar question last year but my son has been making unpleasant utterances about being a Man United fan as he grows up and it's time to act. I've shown him our new kits and he has promised to commit to a lifetime of despair like his dad and support the Rams if I buy him our new away shirt. Faced with being emotionally blackmailed and mentally outwitted by a five year old or him growing up asking me to take him to Old Trafford I have taken the correct course of action and given in to the little git. So.....

.....the Megastore website is confusing me. It seems that Infants tops for 6/7 yrs of age are available but all I get linked to is the Junior section. If needs be I'll buy him the smallest junior top and slip some steroids into his milkshakes but can any of you gorgeous people let me know if infants tops are actually available to order as I wanted to sort it tonight. If you lot can't help I'll just ring the club tomorrow.

United. Honestly. Where have I gone wrong?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What annoys me is I can get a the brand new Barca kit, bought all together for £35 or a whole new derby kit which would cost me £60 (this is for a 6/7 year old). We aren't really being competitive in our pricing.

6/7 is £35 unless the sizing is way off for what you want

Screen_Shot_2015-08-04_at_09.12.59.thumb

I bought a kit for my 9 year old last month, he is only small so bought him a 6-7yrs kit which fell under the infant range so got the whole home kit for £35.00 instead of paying £35.00 for just the junior shirt. 

Might i add the kit will be going back as after only one wash the Umbro logo on the shorts has half peeled off and a ridiculous amount of thread has started unravelling on the sleeve, don't know if the quality is so poor or if i've just been unlucky.

In fairness, Barcelona can charge less for their stuff because so many hundreds of thousands buy it. Also, I believe it's more expensive if you buy it physically from their stadium store? Might be wrong though.

Archived